Sunday, January 15, 2012

Death Star Trash Compactor


That's what my insides sound like.

So far nothing about chemo side effects have been as expected. Actually getting the injections was not too bad. Carrying around a baby bottle for two days was not too bad. I even split a Pizza Libretto prix fixe lunch with CJ on the way home from the disconnect on Thursday.

I was steeled against nausea and digestive problems, but not against intense pain in my gut and back. Generally they tag-team me; first the back, then the gut, then the back, etc.

My only consolation is that my waiting for the other shoe to drop (the aforementioned nausea and digestive problems) may in fact be the stress that's causing the problems.

Hopefully after I start to figure this cycle out things will get a bit more tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment