Most of it was pretty mundane. Here's the proof:
- They X-Rayed my chest.
- They drew my blood.
- They performed an EKG (acronym!)
- They swabbed me for superbugs.
- They checked my current medications and supplements.
- They took my blood pressure and temperature (pulse is still under 60 bpm.)
- They gave me a more detailed rundown of the procedure and the timing.
The closer I get to the operation the more I think: "But I feel fine!" But as I stated a few days ago, I won't be pulling a "Steve Jobs."
I'm getting this thing out of me.